Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Face to Face With Huddy

















As usual, I was poking around online, and starting thinking if anyone had actually seen Dayside in person, and gotten Juliet Huddy up-close-and-personal.

Here is the info I found:
FOX News Channel's new daytime talk show takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about. To be part of the free live studio audience call: 887-FOX-TKTS (877-369-8587). Airs live Monday-Friday 1pm-2pm. Arrival time is 11:30am. Operate on a first-come, first-served basis, as ticket distribution may be in excess of studio capacity. No one under 18 will be admitted

DaySide With Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick

Has anyone actually seen the show in person?

Let me know...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i met her personally last year in december when i was in ny with my wife and kids and mom and dad to see the rockettes show.while my wife,mom and kids were in the american girl doll store me and my dad went for a walk by the fox studios and as it happens juliet was just walking out and i noticed her and asked her for a autograph and she gave me one and she even supplied the pen unfortunately i didn't have a camera,i just left it with my kids,but it was a honor meeting her.

8/31/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Maxwell Smart said...

great story...

I wish I could bump into her.

A personal picture would be huge!

8/31/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after that meeting i was definately going to buy a camera phone.

9/01/2006 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home