Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Huddy's Alma Mater

At this point, I would like to call attention to the institution that produced Fox News talent Juliet Huddy - the University of Missouri.

And while the Tigers are rebounding from a 6-5 season, with devoted fan Huddy pulling for them, that will surely rise up in the Big 12 North.

Although, USA Today is not very optimisitc: "To say Missouri football is average is a fair assessment."















The real question in my mind, is if she ever tried out to be a cheerleader??

Tell me she wouldn't look great at the top of a pyramaid!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maxwell Smart said...

Right on Rich!

Thanks for stopping by...

I am pretty fond of Ms. Huddy myself!

8/30/2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home