Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Juliet Huddy, The Answer

As I have said before, one of my daily reads is Johnny Dollar's Place. I saw this morning that J$ is featuring the All-New Fox Haters' Challenge... Pretty good stuff.

The Premise:
Name-calling and personal attacks: the last resort of all propagandists and smear merchants. Just how far over the bend have the Fox haters tumbled? Can you identify some of their most creative, cultured insults?

My favorite question is the following:

06. Giggling eye candy
* Gretchen Carlson

* Kirsten Powers

* Juliet Huddy

* Charles Krauthammer



Can you guess the correct answer??
I will say that of all the insults from the "haters," that thankfully Juliet's was one of the most benign.

The competition?











Yikes!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home