Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Huddy Best Interviewer?

Reading TV Newser, Brian refers to Jon Friedman's latest column citing the following:
"Tim Russert, the host of NBC's 'Meet the Press,' is the best interviewer on television. Period. End of story. Nowadays, with shouting commentators so in vogue on television news shows, Russert stands apart -- make that FAR apart. On the air, he never raises his voice and never gets visibly angry."
Now, I don't want to call anyone out, but I have seen Meet the Press, and I have seen Dayside, and frankly, I disagree withg Mr. Friedman on this issue. I mean, I think the following speaks for itself:






























To quote Mr. Friedman: "Period. End of story."
Huddy. Huddy. Huddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home