Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Juliet Huddy's Scrapbook

While we continue to wait for Juliet Huddy's premiere on the 22nd (a mere 13 days away!) I thought we would take a brief walk down memory lane, and take a peak into the Huddy scrapbook.

First off - Juliet in a stunning white gown flanked by other Fox News ladies as well as former Secretary of State, Colin Powell.


















Here, Juliet is with the same women. But I can not place that man - I have absolutely no idea who he is. Oh, did I forgot to mention that I had my regular Eternal Sunshine treatment this morning? It does wonders.

















Can anyone name those Fox News ladies with Juliet?





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home