Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Juliet Huddy Nude?

I was reading this post by guy working in the army, and writing his blog from Iraq.
[As an aside, I have all the respect and appreciation for all of the troops fighting for the US all over the world.]

Anyway, "Outlaw 13" mentions here that in order to spike your traffic, all you have to do is mention something like 'Cheerleaders Gone Wild' or 'Naked Chicks' or 'Sex Video' - or the like.

He also notes the following:
"For that matter who knew that people searched the internet for pictures of a nude Juliet Huddy...I get hits all the time on that one because I wrote about her and Kiran Chetry HERE. "
Yeah - who are these people? No one I know.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if Outlaw is right.



Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Outlaw 13 said...

Well it worked for me...even though I wasn't fishing for traffic. It just seemed kinda wierd to me.

1/10/2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger Maxwell Smart said...

Yeah - we shall see.

Thanks for stopping by Outlaw!

And thanks for all you do in Iraq!

1/10/2007 6:30 PM  
Blogger Outlaw 13 said...

You're welcome, and say hello from us to Juliet is you ever get the chance.

Take Care!

1/11/2007 2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha I found this site just now by googling Juliet Huddy nude!

12/09/2017 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 years later still nothing. Let's seem the tiddies Julia

8/12/2019 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home