Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Huddy and Hogan??

Now, I don't want to offend any die-hard wrestling fans out there, but I havn't really been into it since the days of JYD and Ricky 'The Dragon" Steamboat.

That said, there is one timeless figure that stands alone as the Neil Armstrong of professional wrestling. Yes, that man is Hulk Hogan - here visiting the former (tear) Dayside set.
















I have no idea what that chick in the skirt is up to, but the Hulkster can not be happy about it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog, keep showing us the Huddy since she's off the air for the next few months.

What no Iron Sheik, Andre the Giant, Hackshaw Jim Dugan or Superfly Jimmy Snuka? Actually it looks like Hulk's daughter could take some of those guys. I think Huddy could take her though . . . c . . ca . . cat fight.

9/29/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Maxwell Smart said...

Thanks man... I will do what I can during the dry season.

I love those old-school wrestlers too - I was actually looking for Big John Stud, but came up empty.

And did you say cat fight??? ;)

9/29/2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Maxwell Smart said...

You never know... although she is a pretty classy lady.

10/05/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home