Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Huddy Leads Charge

Now, I don't often read too far into the Newshounds, because they can really pounch on Fox News - most times unfairly - but I will cite a post from yesterday.

The post, entitled 'Dayside' Tosses Objectivity Aside on Chavez Coverage recounts a portion of Dayside in which both Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick call out Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez for his resent comments against President Buch and the U.S.

I applaud the Dayside guys, especially Huddy, for taking a stand on this matter. And they are not alone, either. ABC reports in an article: Democrats, Republicans Criticize Chavez.

I don't know what side Newshounds are on, but I will stick with Huddy, and other reasonable people (here, here, here, here, here... I could go on and on...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home