Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Huddy Not a Top 10 Sexiest Anchor?

I recently saw that Maxim magazine had made a list of the Top 10 "TV's Sexiest News Anchors", and had NOT included our beloved Juliet Huddy. While I give you a second to try and come up up with some possible idea of how in the world this could happen, I list the people that did make the list.

10. Lara Logan, CBS News and 60 Minutes
9. Cinnamon Stouffer, CNN Headline News
8. Lisa Guerrero, random entertainment and junk TV
7. Sharon Tay, former host of MSNBC at the Movies
6. Bobbie Thomas, product guru for Fox Sports’ Best Damn Sports Show Period
5. Melissa Stark, NBC/MSNBC
4. Suzy Kolber, ESPN
3. Kiran Chetry, Fox News
2. Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report
1. Melissa Theuriau, somewhere/something in France [see here, here, here, here, here.]

While there are a few that I won't begin to argue with, say one French Melissa Theuriau, there are a few that are HIGHLY questionable. Say, oh, I don't know... maybe frickin' Steven Colbert!

Now, I love his show, but he has no place on this list, and everyone knows it. I could say similiar things, to a lesser degree, about Suzy Kolber, Sharon Tay, and others.
As an aside, I do love the mention of Kiran Chetry - she is another one high on my list - but Huddy is my #1.

Maxim also has a Top 10 of "TV's Least Appealing Ladies" - please use use caution with this one - and no eating 30 minutes prior to viewing.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home