Show Me The Huddy

A site dedicated to Juliet Huddy of Fox News and her wonderful body of work.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Juliet Huddy Loves Animals

I would be remiss if I did not mention anther part of the Fishbowl LA interview talking about pets. Please read on:
Stories About Cute Dogs: "I have a chihuahua who is the cutest dog on the face of the Earth," Huddy says. "His name is Gomez."

"This dog," Jerrick adds, "is 50 percent testicle." [...]


"I think this little Gomez dog could be the mascot of our show," Jerrick says. "I don't have any animals."


"He has a large cobra," Huddy giggles.

There are a couple of points here that I am not sure how to comment on... Testicles.... Cobra...



















I'll leave it to you...



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home